Only buyers, designers and premium members should login here. All others should login on any of our portals.
NAPC.pro Terms of Usage
User of this web Site agrees to the following or must leave the site immediately.
- Usage of this Website constitutes an agreement to hold harmless the Site's owners, content contributors, associates, affiliates and assigns from any and all claims.
- The procurement solicitations on this Site from United States government agencies are not copyrighted and are generally considered public information but bid documents may contain copyrighted material and links to copyrighted material. News articles are copyrighted. Images and other data on this web site may be copyrighted. Any information posted on this Site generated by a Canadian govt. agency is copyrighted by Her Majesty the Queen and User agrees to NOT reproduce or distribute the information for commercial purposes and adhere to any other requirements imposed by the Queen or Canadian governments. Other countries or Users of this site may impose their own copyrights. User agrees to not violate any copyrights related to the content on this site.
- Users must submit only accurate and truthful information on this site. User may not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity.
- Data Republishing - To ensure the integrity of the bidding process, users who republish or redistribute public or private procurement data from this portal must register as a publisher, accept our publishers agreement, receive an automated data feed, and agree to publish all available addenda and updates, log those who download bid documents and promptly send plan-holders lists to the North America Procurement Council, Inc PBC so that plan-holder lists can be kept current.
- This site may not be used for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation.
- User may not use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of this site, any data or content found on or accessed through this site. The only exceptions to this rule is for RSS Readers and search engine spiders from publicly available search engines who comply with this site's robots.txt file and who do not impose an unreasonable load on the Site.
- User shall not violate the security of this site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with this Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- User shall not interfere with, attempt to interfere with or otherwise disrupt the proper working of this Site, any activities conducted on or through this Site or any servers or networks connected to this Site, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on this Site.
- User must not take or attempt any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Site or the infrastructure of the Site.
- Registered Users must protect their login and password and change their password if they believe that it has been compromised. Passwords must contain at least 8 characters with at least one letter, number and special character. If we suspect that your login has been compromised your account may be suspended until you reset your password.
- Using the contact form on this Site, User shall report any broken code, erroneous data, inappropriate content or violation of this Sites Terms of Usage.
- Users who submit an email address or Fax number through this site or related or affiliated sites agree to receive an occasional email and/or Fax related to this site or related affiliated sites.
- Users who access bid documents and elect to be listed as a plan-holder agree to receive occasional email and/or Fax messages related to the solicitation from the buyer, designers, project managers, other bidders, and anyone else affiliated with or associated with the solicitation.
- The Owners and Administrators of this web site reserve the right to deny or cancel registration of any User who violates the Terms of Service. Users who violate these Terms of Usage may be blocked temporarily or permanently and may face legal prosecution. Violators of these Terms of Usage agree to forfeit any subscription or other fees paid and are not entitled to any refunds.
- The Owner and Administrator of this site reserve the right to block access to anyone for any reason.
- Subscriptions and authentication fees are non-refundable.
- Users paying by credit card agree to not do a charge-back. Users who violate their agreement to not do a charge back shall incur an initial charge of $100.
- Service is offered as is with no claims to accuracy of information or suitability for any purpose.
- Due to the legal requirements of transparency in government contracting, this web site is not compliant with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all EU companies, organizations, agencies, agents, citizens, residents and sympathizers are prohibited from accessing this site. EU citizens and residents who choose to violate this ban and access this web site agree to exempt this web site's owners, operators, hosting company, data contributors, affiliates, associates, advertisers, subcontractors, coders and assigns from any and all liability related to the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and indemnify this web site's owners, operators, hosting company, data contributors, affiliates, associates, advertisers, subcontractors, coders and assigns from any and all liability and legal actions related to their violation of this ban.
- A notice to cancel the subscription must be submitted in writing in the form of a letter, email or fax. The receipt of the cancellation notice must be confirmed by NAPC's staff. Cancellation submitted via the on-line chat or a text message from a cell phone is not valid.
- If you do not agree to comply with the Terms of Usage of this site you are hereby prohibited from accessing it and must leave immediately.
- Government contracting and the bidding process should be transparent and public unless there is a compelling reason for secrecy. If you access documents related to any government procurement solicitation, your name, title (position), company name, address, telephone number, web address, the nature of your company and the goods/services it supplies and other public information may be recorded, made public and placed in the public domain in perpetuity. As a general rule, we do not make email addresses public. Those doing business with government agencies shall not expect privacy or confidentiality. If you believe that we may have retained data on you that you would like us to purge please contact us using the contact form on this web site or write to us at PO Box 40445, Grand Junction, CO 81504.
- AMERO - The AMERO is a loyalty points goodwill token earned by paid subscribers which can be redeemed for discounts and various goods and services. AMERO has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for any national currency. The maximum number of AMERO that can be redeemed or traded at one time is 10,000. AMERO is void where prohibited by law. Additional AMERO Terms of Usage may apply. AMERO users must indemnify this site's owners, content contributors, associates, affiliates and assigns from any and all claims related to their violation of AMERO Terms of Usage.